If you are interested in pursuing research in the following areas, contact me!
- Happiness & well being, quality of life, life and job satisfaction
- Appearance and attraction studies: read the related social psychology chapter by Myers.
- Web based interventions and behaviour change (check this link)
- Assertiveness and smoking.
- Do smoking attitudes change by presenting negative info about its effects on appearance? A web based intervention.
- Health Behaviours and Time Perspective in Young College Students (see Zimbardo’s scale).
- Technology acceptance model: sample teachers, students, parents, bank employees.
- Job satisfaction (lawyers, judges, doctors), work family conflict, burnout.
- Evaluations of Teaching: Remembering self versus experiencing self (D. Kahneman). Evaluations during the semester, or using the Day Reconstruction Method.
- Plagiarism: assessment and comparison of High school, College, State Uni students' attitudes. Apart from the standard survey, the researcher could present different scenarios and ask for reactions: What would you do if you found out that a student has copied / paid for a paper? Why?
- Corruption, morality, and integrity: A correlational survey study (in any country).
- Pseudoscience and paranormal beliefs: This could be a survey study or an intervention. View: Discredited psychological treatments and tests: Norcross, et al. (2006). Research and Practice, 37(5), 515-522.